I thought I had it all under controlled. But I was wrong.
My goodfriend from my schooldays is getting married this weekend. At first I planned to go with En lanun but later he found out he's scheduled to go sailing within that period ( as he is away now ) so I make other arrangement to go there with my friend who also went to the same school and she's working here and she wanted to go to the wedding as well so it's just convinient for me. We even planned to buy her one big wedding present by sharing our money. Early this week she said she had to go to Kuantan right after the wedding ( sunday) because she has to attend a course there so I think it's ok, I'll just get a bus to Melaka from Kajang but until this evening I haven't heard anything firm from her ( my friend here ). And just now she sms me saying she's going with her friends (whose attending the same course) and they are going to stay in a hotel. Now how was that going to make me feel? I just found out that I'm possibly not going to attend my bestfriend's wedding ( we used to be in a clique ) which, I really really really wanted to go. Too bad she couldn't make it to my wedding and now I'm going to do the same thing to her. I called her just now and told her all about it and she said it's ok... there's nothing she can do, i can't go there by bus with Balqis and carrying bags at the same time. Balqis can walk a bit but most of the time I still have to carry her especially when in crowd. Furthermore En lanun didn't allow me to do so.. too many risks he said and I definitely understand that.
Right now I'm just feeling so sad. the wedding is just something I've looking forward to go when I first heard about it last month. Now this. I'm so sorry Iera, guess the closest I can be at your wedding is my prayer for your happiness and may the love you found in each other will never fade....

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

awww.. its ok darling.. your pray for us would be enough.. hmm.. it has been past 2 months already and my life is getting interesting.. in fact i'm happier than before.. hehe.. eh, know what? i'm preggy!! call me if u wanna know more.. =P